Our team studied on 60782 reviews available online for Travel Guitar, chose the finest ones and prepared Travel Guitar Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Travel Guitar from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Travel Guitar from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Travel Guitar60782 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Travel Guitar. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Yamaha SLG200S NT Steel String Silent Guitar with Hard Gig Bag||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||KLOS Black Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Guitar Kit with Gig Bag||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Journey Instruments Solid Sitka Travel Guitar – OF422 Traveler Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Collapsible Patented System – Portable Backpack Case (Overhead)||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Johnson JG-TR3 Trailblazer Travel Guitar||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||LAVA ME 2 Carbon Fiber Guitar with Effects 36 Inch Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Bag Picks and Charging Cable (Freeboost-Black)||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Tanglewood TW2T Mahogany Travel Size Acoustic Guitar Bundle with Gig Bag||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Traveler Guitar 6 String EG-1 Custom (Gloss Black)||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic Acoustic-Electric Guitar||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Asmuse Foldable Travel Headless Electric Guitar with Built In Headphone Jack Full-Scale Overhead Guitar ALP AD-80 Ultra-Light Portable and Rechargeable with USB Cable and Gig Bag||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Yamaha SLG200S NT Steel String Silent Guitar with Hard Gig Bag, Natural
- KLOS Black Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Guitar Kit with Gig Bag, Strap, Capo, and more
- Journey Instruments Solid Sitka Travel Guitar OF422 Traveler Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Collapsible...
- Johnson JG-TR3 Trailblazer Travel Guitar
- LAVA ME 2 Carbon Fiber Guitar with Effects 36 Inch Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Bag Picks and...
- Tanglewood TW2T Mahogany Travel Size Acoustic Guitar Bundle with Gig Bag, Clip-on Tuner, Strap, Strings...
- Traveler Guitar 6 String EG-1 Custom Gloss Black), Right, (EG1C BKG
- Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Asmuse Foldable Travel Headless Electric Guitar with Built In Headphone Jack Full-Scale Overhead Guitar...
- Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar
1. Yamaha SLG200S NT Steel String Silent Guitar with Hard Gig Bag
- Steel Strings, Natural Finish
- The SLG is the perfect instrument for practice, travel or stage use – any time an acoustic guitar just won’t do.
- Near-silent performance makes discrete practice simple.
- Yamaha’s exclusive SRT-Powered pickup system gives incredibly natural acoustic tone through headphones or line-out.
- Studio-quality on-board effects enhance your playing to perfectio and line-in functionality makes jamming easy.
2. KLOS Black Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Guitar Kit with Gig Bag
- CARBON FIBER and DURABLE: Carbon fiber is a composite material that will not warp or crack over time unlike wood instruments.
- SOUND: The KLOS carbon fiber travel guitar has a sound people describe as very rich, loud and resonant with a nice balanced tone.
- VERSATILE: At just 2.
- UNIQUE and REMOVABLE NECK: Disconnect the neck in seconds by removing 4 screws.
- FULL KIT: Buy on Amazon to receive a full kit including a custom made gig bag, high-end cotton and leather no-slip guitar strap, custom neck sleeve for guitar neck protection, a custom fitted gig bag rain cover, a KLOS branded screwdriver for easy guitar disassembly, a KLOS branded aluminum capo, and a hex wrench for adjusting the neck truss rod.
3. Journey Instruments Solid Sitka Travel Guitar – OF422 Traveler Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Collapsible Patented System – Portable Backpack Case (Overhead)
- FINALLY A FULL SIZE GUITAR THAT’S EASY TO TAKE WITH YOU – Our mini travel folding guitar with patented collapsible neck system allows you to quickly assemble and disassemble it in around 20 seconds, so you can carry it with you at all times.
- QUALITY SOUND SYSTEM TO AMAZE THE CROWD – Traditional sound-hole boasts a forward-shifted, tapered X-bracing which maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard.
- BACKPACKER’S HEAVEN – Fit our premium TSA compliant carry-on backpack on most airplanes in the overhead bin.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Our stainless steel neck locking system is guaranteed for life! Enjoy your traveling with your guitar anywhere you can think of and just drop us a line if you ever need any help with it.
- CREATED FOR TRAVELING MUSICIANS – Journey Instruments is a company specialising in travel guitars, while focusing on the best overall travel experience possible for artists and musicians on the go.
4. Johnson JG-TR3 Trailblazer Travel Guitar
- Slim profile
- 21 Frets
- 24-3/4″ Scale Length
- Bag included
5. LAVA ME 2 Carbon Fiber Guitar with Effects 36 Inch Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Bag Picks and Charging Cable (Freeboost-Black)
- The World’s Leading Unibody Guitar: One-piece injection moulded technology makes LAVA ME 2 more comfortable to hold, gives it excellent acoustic performance.
- Play with Effects without Plugging In: The FreeBoost Technology on the L2 pickups uses rear surface of the LAVA ME as a speaker.
- Works on Different Conditions: The Super AirSonic carbon fiber material can adapt to temperatures between -4°F~176°F.
- A New Level of Playing Experience: The idea of the FlyNeck is to design & build the most comfortable intuitive guitar neck possible.
- Comes with: 1 x Ideal Bag 2, 1 x Ideal Pick Mix, 1 x Charging Cable.
6. Tanglewood TW2T Mahogany Travel Size Acoustic Guitar Bundle with Gig Bag
- Travel size Acoustic Guitar
- Mahogany Top, Back, Sides, and Neck
- Pau Ferro Bridge and Chrome Die-Cast Machine Heads
- Techwood fingerboard
- Bundle includes Gig Bag, Clip-on Tuner, Strap, Strings, Picks, Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD.
7. Traveler Guitar 6 String EG-1 Custom (Gloss Black)
- Full 24 3/4-inch Scale Electric Travel Guitar
- Built-in headphone amp w/ clean, boost, overdrive, and distortion
- Aux-in for jamming with your music
- Built-in E-tuner on pickup ring
- Deluxe Gig Bag Included
8. Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Full 24 3/4″ Scale acoustic-electric travel guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 2 lbs. 15 oz. & 28″ Long!
- One-piece Eastern American hard Maple neck-through-body design
- Features a Traveler piezo pickup with standard 1/4″ Output
- Includes Gig Bag
9. Asmuse Foldable Travel Headless Electric Guitar with Built In Headphone Jack Full-Scale Overhead Guitar ALP AD-80 Ultra-Light Portable and Rechargeable with USB Cable and Gig Bag
- Headless design—headless with locking nut, to protect the guitar strings, so It’s not easy to slip out of tune.
- Foldable body—The folding size is much smaller than the regular electric guitar, it’s portable and convenient for travel or performance.
- Silent Design—Built-in headphone amplifier and rechargeable battery which can work for 8 hours.
- Special Modular Bridge—It’s easier for upgrading and replacement.
- CNC Processing—The Aluminum body looks so cool and most important, it’s more durable.
10. Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar
- Mahogany pattern HPL (high pressure laminate) textured finish, solid sitka spruce top
- Rust Stratabond neck, shortened 3/4 scale
- Chrome small-knob tuners. Tusq saddle.
- Solid Morado or East Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Includes padded gig bag
- Scale Length:23 inch, Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16 inch, Brace Size: 5/16 inch, Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16 inch.
Travel Guitar Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Travel Guitar stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Travel Guitar in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Travel Guitar for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Travel Guitar Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Travel Guitar in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Travel Guitar currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Travel Guitar based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Travel Guitar before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Travel Guitar they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Travel Guitar, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Travel Guitar before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Travel Guitar will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Travel Guitar if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Travel Guitar on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.