You can trust our selection for Trailer Brake Controllers Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 69332 reviews for Trailer Brake Controllers and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Trailer Brake Controllers where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Trailer Brake Controllers.
Comparison Chart for Best Trailer Brake Controllers
Our team scanned 69332 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Trailer Brake Controllers in this article.
|1||Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||CURT 51180 Echo Mobile Electric Trailer Brake Controller with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphone Connection||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||CURT 51110 Venturer Electric Trailer Brake Controller||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Reese Towpower 8508211 Brake Control (Proportional BRAKE-EVN)||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV Digital Brake Control||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Tekonsha 9030 Voyager Electronic Brake Control||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|7||CURT 51140 TriFlex Electric Trailer Brake Controller||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Redarc Tow-Pro Elite Electric Brake Controller||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Redarc Tow-Pro Liberty Electric Brake Controller||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control , silver, Single
- CURT 51180 Echo Mobile Electric Trailer Brake Controller with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphone Connection...
- CURT 51110 Venturer Electric Trailer Brake Controller, Time-Delay, Black
- Reese Towpower 8508211 Brake Control Proportional BRAKE-EVN
- REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV Digital Brake Control, Small Compact Design
- Tekonsha 9030 Voyager Electronic Brake Control , Black
- CURT 51140 TriFlex Electric Trailer Brake Controller, Proportional
- Redarc Tow-Pro Elite Electric Brake Controller
- Redarc Tow-Pro Liberty Electric Brake Controller
- Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control
1. Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control
- A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options, displays in English, French or Spanish.
- Diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage and warning system alerts to No Trailer Brake situations.
- Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking, select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode.
- Integrated Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters and Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use.
2. CURT 51180 Echo Mobile Electric Trailer Brake Controller with Bluetooth-Enabled Smartphone Connection
- ZERO-TOOL INSTALL.
- HIGHLY RESPONSIVE.
- Not compatible, but will not interfere, with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
3. CURT 51110 Venturer Electric Trailer Brake Controller
- RELIABLE SAFETY.
- EASY TO USE.
- SIMPLE SETUP.
4. Reese Towpower 8508211 Brake Control (Proportional BRAKE-EVN)
- 1-4 Axle capacity
- Boost feature gives ability to apply more initial trailer braking
- Reverse battery protection
- No leveling required. Requires T-connector to connect to vehicle (sold separately)
- Diagnostics features incorporated in easy to read LED display
5. REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV Digital Brake Control
- INSTALLS QUICKLY: This 100% solid-state electronic with a small compact design mounts in any direction, no leveling required.
- ADJUSTS EASILY: Two separate easy push-button adjustment controls (output and sync) allow for not only different trailer weights (output) but also the speed of activation (sync) depending on your driving style.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Bright and prominent digital display clearly indicates the output setting, sync setting, brake overload or short connection.
6. Tekonsha 9030 Voyager Electronic Brake Control
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles
- Broad control range makes setting quick and easy
- As braking power is applied, the LED changes color gradually from green, completed circuit, to red, to indicate relative braking power.
- Advanced electronics minimize false braking for smoother ride
- Plug-N-Play feature allows quick and easy connection
7. CURT 51140 TriFlex Electric Trailer Brake Controller
- INTELLIGENT BRAKING.
- EASY ADJUSTMENT.
- COMPACT DESIGN.
- SIMPLE SETUP.
8. Redarc Tow-Pro Elite Electric Brake Controller
9. Redarc Tow-Pro Liberty Electric Brake Controller
10. Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control
- Utilizes Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters
- Self-diagnostics features will illuminate LED readout when issues occur
- Requires T-connector to connect to vehicle (sold separately)
- Works proportionally in reverse
- Snap-in dash mounting clip and hardware included
- Digital LED readout.
- Includes a Boost feature
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Trailer Brake Controllers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Trailer Brake Controllers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Trailer Brake Controllers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Trailer Brake Controllers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Trailer Brake Controllers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Trailer Brake Controllers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Trailer Brake Controllers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Trailer Brake Controllers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Trailer Brake Controllers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.