Are you looking for Subwoofer Amps Reviews? Our experts found 43714 number of feedback online for "Subwoofer Amps" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Subwoofer Amps. On selected products for the Best Subwoofer Amps you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Subwoofer Amps
We found 43714 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Subwoofer Amps and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Fosi Audio TP-02 Subwoofer Amplifier TDA7498E Mini Sub Bass Amp Digital Class D Integrated Subwoofer Amplifier 220Watt||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Belva 1200 Watt Peak Complete Subwoofer Package Includes Two (2) 12-inch Subwoofers in Ported Box||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Fosi Audio M03 Subwoofer Amplifier 200 Watt Mini Mono Audio Amp Full-Frequency and Sub Bass Switchable Amplifier One Channel Home Theater Single Power Subwoofer Amp||9||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle C12 Comp Single 12" Vented Port Loaded Sub Box with Harmony HA-400.1 Amp & Install Kit||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Nobsound G2 Subwoofer Power Amplifier Mini Mono SUB Amp 100W PBTL BTL Bridge Home Theater||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||(1) Kicker C12 Subwoofer Single 12" Hatchback Sealed Sub Box Enclosure Bundle with Kicker 43DXA125.2 Amp||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||BOSS Audio Systems R1100M Riot Series Car Audio Subwoofer Amplifier - 1100 High Output||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
- Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design...
- Fosi Audio TP-02 Subwoofer Amplifier TDA7498E Mini Sub Bass Amp Digital Class D Integrated Subwoofer Amplifier...
- Belva 1200 Watt Peak Complete Subwoofer Package Includes Two 12-inch Subwoofers in Ported Box, Monoblock...
- Fosi Audio M03 Subwoofer Amplifier 200 Watt Mini Mono Audio Amp Full-Frequency and Sub Bass Switchable...
- Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle C12 Comp Single 12" Vented Port Loaded Sub Box with Harmony...
- Nobsound G2 Subwoofer Power Amplifier Mini Mono SUB Amp 100W PBTL BTL Bridge Home Theater
- Kicker C12 Subwoofer Single 12" Hatchback Sealed Sub Box Enclosure Bundle with Kicker 43DXA125.2 Amp...
- BOSS Audio Systems R1100M Riot Series Car Audio Subwoofer Amplifier 1100 High Output, Monoblock, Class...
- Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power, 300...
1. Rockville RW10CA 10″ 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10″ Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 – 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Note: Kindly refer User Manual before use
2. Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive.
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies.
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp.
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response.
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!.
3. Fosi Audio TP-02 Subwoofer Amplifier TDA7498E Mini Sub Bass Amp Digital Class D Integrated Subwoofer Amplifier 220Watt
- Built-in low pass filter, 220W(2 ohms, 20 Hz – 120Hz, 0.
- Advanced circuitry design, built-in speakers protection circuit, solid aluminum chassis for long time use.
- Adopt Texas Instruments TDA7498E chip, NE5532 op-amp.
- Home Hi-Fi mono integrated class d amplifier, Exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound;.
- What You Get: TP-02 subwoofer amp x1, power adapter x1, AC cord x1, user manual x1, 18-Month global warranty, and 24-Hour quick customer service.
4. Belva 1200 Watt Peak Complete Subwoofer Package Includes Two (2) 12-inch Subwoofers in Ported Box
- ADD BASS: Each subwoofer can handle 200-watts RMS power (400-watts RMS for entire enclosure)
- HIGH QUAILITY: Enclosure is constructed with extra strength 5/8 inch medium density fiberboard ensures the enclosure contains low frequency sound waves generated by the subwoofer.
- MONO BLOCK AMPLIFIER: 250-watt mono block amplifier that easily connects to any source, including factory radios.
- AMPLIFIER INSTALLATION KIT: Features a 20 foot 8 gauge red power cable, high quality fuse holder, 3 feet of 8 gauge black ground cable, 16 feet of 18 gauge blue turn on wire, a 20 foot high performance RCA interconnect, 30 feet of speaker wire, 20, 4 inch wire ties, 3, rubber grommets, a Number 10 ring terminal, a 5/16 inch ring terminal, and a 1/4 inch ring terminal.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Subwoofer enclosure: Max power: 1200 watt; RMS power: 600 watt; Single 4 ohm voice coils per sub (pre wired down to 2 ohm load); Frequency response : 37 150Hz; Dimensions (HxWxD) : 13.
5. Fosi Audio M03 Subwoofer Amplifier 200 Watt Mini Mono Audio Amp Full-Frequency and Sub Bass Switchable Amplifier One Channel Home Theater Single Power Subwoofer Amp
- Hi-Fi Amp with Clean Sound Quality】Fosi Audio M03 subwoofer amp adopts the Instruments TPA3255D2 chip, High Efficient Power Output Up to 200Watt, providing 150 watts RMS into 4-ohm loads or 120watts to 8-ohm loads.
- Subwoofer amplifier and Full-Frequency Mono Amp】Switch to PBTL, it’s a Full-Frequency Mono amp for driving passive speakers and powered subwoofer.
- Mini Compact but Powerful】Built-in low pass filter for 20-300Hz subwoofers with SUB frequency control, small simple compact design but practical and powerful;.
- Home Hi-Fi amplifier】Exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound; MAX Power Output:200Watt.
- What You Get: M03 amp x1, 32V/5A power adapter x1, user manual x1, 18-Month global warranty, and 24-Hour quick customer service.
6. Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle C12 Comp Single 12″ Vented Port Loaded Sub Box with Harmony HA-400.1 Amp & Install Kit
- Universal Car Stereo Vented Port Single 12″ Kicker Bundle Comp C12 Loaded Sub Box Bundle with Harmony HA-A400.
7. Nobsound G2 Subwoofer Power Amplifier Mini Mono SUB Amp 100W PBTL BTL Bridge Home Theater
- G2 can be used as a sub amp or a mono channel amp.
- Applications: ① G2 can be used as a subwoofer power amplifier for passive subwoofers; ② G2 can be used as a mono amp to drive single channel.
- It has a gain setting which allows 4-level of output level setting (20/26/32/36 dB).
- It adopts TI TPA3116 and NE5532 op-amp, which can offer 100W high power and can drive most home sub and mono speakers.
- Prompt and courteous customer service.
8. (1) Kicker C12 Subwoofer Single 12″ Hatchback Sealed Sub Box Enclosure Bundle with Kicker 43DXA125.2 Amp
- 1) Kicker C12 Subwoofer Single 12″ Hatchback Sealed Sub Box Enclosure Bundle with Kicker 43DXA125.
9. BOSS Audio Systems R1100M Riot Series Car Audio Subwoofer Amplifier – 1100 High Output
- Power – 1100 Max x 1 @ 2 Ohms, 550 Max x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal.
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current.
- Low & High Level Inputs – A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages.
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover – Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies.
- Switchable Bass Boost – Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
- Variable Input Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume.
- Specs – Dimensions: 9.
- Warranty – BOSS Audio Systems provides a 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty for purchases through Amazon.
10. Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- Must be connected to AV Receiver, processor, or pre-amp
- Contemporary finish to integrate with any decor with ease
- Dimensions: 14” H x 12.5” W x 15.7” D
- What’s in the box: (1) Sub-100 Subwoofer and power cord – connection wires not included
- Place your subwoofer in a corner for optimal performance
Subwoofer Amps Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Subwoofer Amps stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Subwoofer Amps in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Subwoofer Amps for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Subwoofer Amps Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Subwoofer Amps in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Subwoofer Amps currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Subwoofer Amps based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Subwoofer Amps before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Subwoofer Amps they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Subwoofer Amps, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Subwoofer Amps before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Subwoofer Amps will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Subwoofer Amps if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Subwoofer Amps on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.