Are you looking for Rimfire Scope Reviews? Our experts found 55359 number of feedback online for "Rimfire Scope" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Rimfire Scope. On selected products for the Best Rimfire Scope you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Rimfire Scope
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Rimfire Scope after analyzing 55359 reviews.
|1||TRUGLO 4x32mm Compact Rimfire and Air RIfle Scope Series||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Simmons 3-9x32mm .22 Waterproof Fogproof Matte Black Riflescope (511039)||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7x32 Rimfire||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Athlon Optics Neos 4-12x40 Riflescopes (BDC 22 RIMFIRE)||9||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Leupold, VX-Freedom Riflescope||9||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Simmons Truplex .22 Mag Riflescope (4X32, Matte) with Rings||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Vortex Optics Diamondback 2-7x35 Rimfire||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Barska AC10380 Plinker-22 Scope 3-9x32 30/30 Reticle with Rings||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40mm Riflescope||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||BARSKA 3-7x20 Rimfire Riflescope||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- TRUGLO 4x32mm Compact Rimfire and Air RIfle Scope Series, Duplex Reticle, Black
- Simmons 3-9x32mm .22 Waterproof Fogproof Matte Black Riflescope 511039
- Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7x32 Rimfire, Second Focal Plane, 1-inch Tube Riflescope V-Plex Reticle
- Athlon Optics Neos 4-12x40 Riflescopes BDC 22 RIMFIRE
- Leupold, VX-Freedom Riflescope, 3-9x40mm Rimfire, 1" Main Tube, MOA Reticle, Matte Black 174181
- Simmons Truplex .22 Mag Riflescope 4X32, Matte with Rings
- Vortex Optics Diamondback 2-7x35 Rimfire, Second Focal Plane Riflescope V-Plex Reticle MOA , black
- Barska AC10380 Plinker-22 Scope 3-9x32 30/30 Reticle with Rings , Black
- Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40mm Riflescope, Rimfire MOA Reticle, Matte Finish
- BARSKA 3-7x20 Rimfire Riflescope , Black Matte
1. TRUGLO 4x32mm Compact Rimfire and Air RIfle Scope Series
- Fully-coated lenses provide maximum brightness, clarity, and contrast
- Rubber eye guard; Durable, scratch-resistant, non-reflective matte finish
- Duplex reticle model includes 3/8″ scope mounting rings ideal for rimfire and air rifles
2. Simmons 3-9x32mm .22 Waterproof Fogproof Matte Black Riflescope (511039)
- Features Truplex Reticle. Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- Parallax correction preset from 50 yards to infinity
- Rimfire 3/8″ dovetail mounting rings included
- HydroShield coating ensures a clear sight picture
- SureGrip rubber surfaces simplify adjustments under any conditions
3. Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7×32 Rimfire
- The 2-7×32 Crossfire II Rim fire riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you’ll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance.
4. Athlon Optics Neos 4-12×40 Riflescopes (BDC 22 RIMFIRE)
- 0. 25 MOA Click Value, 60 MOA Total Adjustment, 10 yards to infinity Parallax adjustment
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses.
- Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater.
- Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes.
- Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil.
5. Leupold, VX-Freedom Riflescope
- Model #174181 – VX-Freedom Rimfire 3-9x40mm Riflescope with a Rimfire-MOA reticle and Matte finish
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.
- Parallax adjusted for 60 yards, ideal for rimfire cartridges
- Twilight Light Management System – Adds up to 10 extra minutes of shooting light and reduces glare for crisp image quality.
- Precision 1/4 MOA finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- Sport type: Hunting
6. Simmons Truplex .22 Mag Riflescope (4X32, Matte) with Rings
- 4 inch Eye relief
- Trueplex reticle
- Waterproof, Fog proof & shockproof
- Fully coated optics
- High-quality optical glass and fully-coated optics deliver bright, sharp images
- HydroShield lens coating helps maintain a clear sight picture, regardless of weather conditions
- Simmons’ SureGrip rubber surfaces for easy adusting in any shooting conditions
- Magnification & Objective: 4 x 32mm
- Field of View (ft. @ 100 yds): 21
7. Vortex Optics Diamondback 2-7×35 Rimfire
- The Diamondback 2-7×35 Rimfire riflescope is ideal for use at close range on 22 rimfire, shotguns, and muzzleloaders.
- Lenses are fully multi-coated for crystal clear, bright images from dawn till dusk.
- Metal on metal Precision turrets offer the ability to zero reset after sight-in.
- A solid one-piece tube with a hard anodized finish creates a shockproof and durable scope while helping camouflage The shooter’s position.
- Argon purged and O-ring sealed the scope will deliver a lifetime of Fog proof and waterproof performance.
8. Barska AC10380 Plinker-22 Scope 3-9×32 30/30 Reticle with Rings
- Precision Engineered Scope】BARKSA Plinker-22 Scope is engineered specifically for your .
- High Performance Aiming】3-9x magnification scope features 1/4 MOA click adjustments for precision accuracy.
- Easy and Simple Targeting】The scope comes with 30/30 crosshair reticle for easy targeting, ideal for any type of shooting.
- Impressive Viewing Design】The scope comes with fully coated optics, providing impressive viewing clarity.
- Robust Construction】The scope is built with extra-rigid construction, being waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.
- Included】3/8″ dovetail rings, scope caps, and lens cloth
9. Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40mm Riflescope
- Repeatable 1/4 MOA precision finger clicks offer intuitive, simple adjustment over a lifetime of dependable use.
- Complete waterproof and fogproof integrity: ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions
- Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum
- Twilight Light Management System for superb visibility in low-light conditions
- Durable and compact, the one-inch maintube is lightweight and fits more legacy rings
10. BARSKA 3-7×20 Rimfire Riflescope
- Precision Aiming: The 3-7x magnification scope features 1/4 MOA click adjustments for precision accuracy.
- Quality Construction: The scope comes with coated optics, providing impressive viewing clarity.
- 30/30 Reticle: The scope comes with 30/30 crosshair reticle for easy targeting, ideal for any type of shooting.
- Parallax Free: The scope is parallax free at 50 yards, making it easy to target at closer range.
- Accessories: The scope comes with set of 3/8″ dovetail rings, lens cover, and lens cloth.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rimfire Scope currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rimfire Scope based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rimfire Scope before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rimfire Scope they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rimfire Scope, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rimfire Scope before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rimfire Scope will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rimfire Scope if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rimfire Scope on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.