Our team studied on 54209 reviews available online for One Person Tents, chose the finest ones and prepared One Person Tents Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal One Person Tents from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best One Person Tents from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best One Person Tents
Our team scanned 54209 reviews before putting any suggestions for the One Person Tents in this article.
|1||Night Cat Backpacking Tent for One 1 to 2 Persons Lightweight Waterproof Camping Hiking Tent for Adults Kids Scouts Easy Setup Single Layer 2.2x1.2m||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Coleman WeatherMaster 10-Person Outdoor Tent||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||TETON Sports Vista 1 Quick Tent; 1 Person Dome Camping Tent; Easy Instant Setup||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Snugpak Ionosphere 1 Person Tent||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent - Lightweight One Person Tent with Rainfly||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||ALPS Mountaineering 5024617 Lynx 1-Person Tent||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Clostnature 1-Person Tent for Backpacking - Ultralight One Person Backpacking Tent||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||GEERTOP 1 Person Bivy Tent Ultralight Backpacking Tent for 1 Man Double Layer Waterproof Camouflage Camp Tent for Outdoor Camping Hiking Travel - Easy to Set Up||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|9||River Country Products One Person Trekking Pole Tent||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Kelty Late Start 1 Person - 3 Season Backpacking Tent (2020 Updated Version of Kelty Salida Tent)||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Night Cat Backpacking Tent for One 1 to 2 Persons Lightweight Waterproof Camping Hiking Tent for Adults...
- Coleman WeatherMaster 10-Person Outdoor Tent , Brown
- TETON Sports Vista 1 Quick Tent; 1 Person Dome Camping Tent; Easy Instant Setup, Green, Model:2001GR, 80"...
- Snugpak Ionosphere 1 Person Tent, 94 inches x 35 inches x 28 inches, Waterproof Polyester and Nylon, Olive...
- Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent Lightweight One Person Tent with Rainfly, 2lbs 9oz, Stakes...
- ALPS Mountaineering 5024617 Lynx 1-Person Tent, Clay/Rust
- Clostnature 1-Person Tent for Backpacking Ultralight One Person Backpacking Tent, Hiking Tent for One...
- GEERTOP 1 Person Bivy Tent Ultralight Backpacking Tent for 1 Man Double Layer Waterproof Camouflage Camp...
- River Country Products One Person Trekking Pole Tent, Ultralight Backpacking Tent Green
- Kelty Late Start 1 Person 3 Season Backpacking Tent 2020 Updated Version of Kelty Salida Tent
1. Night Cat Backpacking Tent for One 1 to 2 Persons Lightweight Waterproof Camping Hiking Tent for Adults Kids Scouts Easy Setup Single Layer 2.2×1.2m
- Lightweight & Compact】 The backpacking tent only weighs 2KG(4.
- Easy Setup & Fast Take Down】 Manually setting up this camping tent is easy and fun, and it only takes about 1 minute to assemble.
- Waterproof & Windproof】 210D waterproof PED fabric PU 3000, oxford bottom fabric PU 3000, waterproof tape on every seam, to ensure the inside dome tent is completely dry under any rain situation even in the storm.
- Roomy for One Person】Very roomy for 1 adult, could fit 1 more kid if needed.
- Responsible & Prompt Customer Service】Any material or workmanship problem happens, please contact with us first for the satisfied solution (Replacement or Refund).
2. Coleman WeatherMaster 10-Person Outdoor Tent
- Cabin-like 10-person tent has enough room for 3 queen size air beds
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Hinged front door for easy entry and room divider for extra privacy
- Sets up easily in 20 minutes
- Measures 17 x 9 feet with 6-foot 8-inch center height
3. TETON Sports Vista 1 Quick Tent; 1 Person Dome Camping Tent; Easy Instant Setup
- QUICK CAMPING TENT WITH AN INSTANT SETUP: Camping made easy; Buying the tent will take longer than setting it up; Roll it out, lock your poles, pull the drawstring and you’re done.
- ONE PERSON SLEEP SYSTEM: Pop up dome tent with a quick and easy setup; For camping on the ground or the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Camp Cot for some serious glamping.
- STAY DRY: Sturdy micro mesh tent includes a standard waterproof rainfly; Look for the Elite Rainfly that fully extends to the ground if you’re using the cots — sold separately.
- ROOM WITH A VIEW: Get away from the city lights and enjoy a full view of the Milky Way; Full mesh top allows for a perfect stargazing experience; Enjoy a camping experience that is out of this world.
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports.
4. Snugpak Ionosphere 1 Person Tent
- Inner tent dimensions are 94 inches long, 35 inches wide, and 28 inches tall; built to accommodate 1 person and their gear, features tape sealed seams.
- Lightweight and compact pack size is 19 inches long by 5.
- Equipped with DAC Featherlite NSL anodized aluminum poles with press fit connectors; features No-See-Um mesh mosquito net for warmer climates.
- Flysheet is 210t polyester RipStop with 5000 millimeter waterproof and windproof polyurethane coating; the 2 pole system keeps condensation buildup to a minimum.
- A basic repair kit is included; contains metal pole repair sleeve, tent guide rope tensioner, spare cord, elastic loop, patch materials, and a storage bag.
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester Rip Stop up with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC Feather lite NSL anodized poles with press fit connectors
- Comes with a Repair Kit – repairs can be made on the move
5. Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent – Lightweight One Person Tent with Rainfly
- 3 SEASON TENT – The Winterial Single Person Tent is the perfect tent for Spring, Fall and Summer.
- FAST & EASY SETUP – Simply install the two aluminum poles and stake down the corners of the tent and your Winterial Single Person Bivy Tent is ready for the night.
- FEATURES – The Winterial One Person Tent features a convenient internal pocket, waterproof rainfly and stitching, a durable waterproof floor, and all-metal poles and stakes.
- TENT DETAILS – 2lbs 9oz, 18″ x 4.
- SINGLE PERSON TENT – The Winterial 1 Person Tent is the perfect personal tent for anyone backpacking, hiking, camping, fishing or looking for an outdoor play tent for the kids.
6. ALPS Mountaineering 5024617 Lynx 1-Person Tent
- There’s no assembly frustration with our Lynx tent Series; This free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup.
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway
- The Alps Mountaineering Lynx tent is on our best sellers list; it’s a must-have for your next adventure.
- Base size: 2’8 x 7’6, center height: 36″, total weight: 4 lbs.
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
7. Clostnature 1-Person Tent for Backpacking – Ultralight One Person Backpacking Tent
- 1 PERSON TENT: If trekking or backpacking personal in the backcountry, you’ll need a quality one person tent to keep you protected from the elements.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: What factors should consider for the best 1 person tent? Weight and overall portability must be important factors to consider! This ultralight single person tent only weighs 3.
- QUICK SETUP&COMPACT: A solo tent should be very easy to erect and takedown.
- EXTRAORDINARY DESIGN: Interior entire mesh walls designed to offer great ventilation, this ultralight hiking tent has D-shaped door and large vestibule on the side provide convenient enter&out and extra storage for your backpack or shoes.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 x carry bag,1 x inner tent,1 x flysheet,2 x Aluminum poles,4 x ropes,12 x Aluminum stakes,1 x pole emergency repair kit.
8. GEERTOP 1 Person Bivy Tent Ultralight Backpacking Tent for 1 Man Double Layer Waterproof Camouflage Camp Tent for Outdoor Camping Hiking Travel – Easy to Set Up
- Ultralight Single Person Tent】Geertop 1 person tent only weigh no more than 4 lb, tent dimension – 84(L) x 39(W) x 36(H) inch ; it is a roomy travel camping tent for single person, small & light, packing size 17″ x 4″ x 4″, save space, perfect for backpacking, camping, hiking, fishing, military training.
- Professional Bivy Tent】Double layer, inner tent + tent fly, flysheet covers the entire tent ensuring no water gets in during a rainstorm, outer tent fly up to PU 5000mm waterproof; Tape sealed, double stitched seams ensure a tight waterproof seal.
- Portable & Breathable】2 Ventilation Windows & Doors – allowing for greater airflow throughout the tent; Say goodbye to sultry , ensure a wonder sleep ; With 2 extral vestibule, where can hold the luggage, camping gears; Door can be opened from inside and outside, convenient and comfortable.
- Fast to Set Up】Set up or take down in in less than ten minutes thanks to the two pole frame, no tools required for this one person tent.
- Durable & Waterproof 】Made of 210 T ripstop PU2500 mm polyester fabric , waterproof, lightweight aluminum poles but strong and durable.
9. River Country Products One Person Trekking Pole Tent
- Super Fast and Easy set up! Great for Hiking, camping, or adding to your survival bag, this compact tent will fit into your backpack without filling it up.
- Has a protected vestibule for all your gear.
- Trekking Poles are NOT included (for the combo pack with trekking poles look here www.
- This Tent includes 9 ultralight red aluminum stakes.
- 2.8 lbs, 48 inch center height,
10. Kelty Late Start 1 Person – 3 Season Backpacking Tent (2020 Updated Version of Kelty Salida Tent)
- Updated Version of Kelty Salida Tent
- The tent measures 85” x 40” x 30”, giving you an interior area of 20.
- The two aluminum poles are pre-bent to create extra room inside the tent.
- The tent has a single door.
- The tent body is protected by a waterproof 68 denier rainfly.
One Person Tents Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great One Person Tents stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying One Person Tents in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect One Person Tents for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about One Person Tents Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best One Person Tents in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best One Person Tents currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top One Person Tents based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the One Person Tents before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the One Person Tents they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good One Person Tents, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your One Person Tents before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable One Person Tents will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good One Person Tents if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated One Person Tents on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.