Are you looking for Countertop Water Filters Reviews? Our experts found 56551 number of feedback online for "Countertop Water Filters" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Countertop Water Filters. On selected products for the Best Countertop Water Filters you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Countertop Water Filters
We’ve scanned 56551 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Countertop Water Filters than this review article may help you.
|1||iFilters Countertop Ultra Drinking Water Filter for VOCs Cysts Pesticides Herbicides Chlorine Taste & Odor - Clear (CNTP-1C)||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Travel Berkey Gravity-Fed Water Filter with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Apex Countertop Drinking Water Filter||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Brondell H630 H2O+ Cypress Countertop Water Filter System||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|5||iSpring CKC1C Countertop Drinking Water Filtration System with Carbon Filter||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||APEX EXPRT MR-2050 Dual Countertop Drinking Water Filter - 5 Carbon Block and 5 Stage Mineral Cartridge - Alkaline Filtration System - for Purified Water (Clear)||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||pH Recharge Glass Alkaline Water Filter - Countertop Water Filtration System - Alkaline Water Filter for Home and Offices - High pH||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Santevia Gravity Water System - Countertop Model - Alkaline and Fluoride Filter - At Home Water Filter that Makes Water Alkaline and Adds Minerals - Chlorine and Fluoride Filter||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Big Berkey BK4X2 Countertop Water Filter System with 2 Black Berkey Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Waterdrop WD-CTF-01 Countertop Filter System||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- iFilters Countertop Ultra Drinking Water Filter for VOCs Cysts Pesticides Herbicides Chlorine Taste & Odor...
- Travel Berkey Gravity-Fed Water Filter with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements
- Apex Countertop Drinking Water Filter, Alkaline, Clear MR-1050
- Brondell H630 H2O+ Cypress Countertop Water Filter System, 11.5x11x4.25, White/Black
- iSpring CKC1C Countertop Drinking Water Filtration System with Carbon Filter, 2.5" x 10", Clear
- APEX EXPRT MR-2050 Dual Countertop Drinking Water Filter 5 Carbon Block and 5 Stage Mineral Cartridge...
- pH Recharge Glass Alkaline Water Filter Countertop Water Filtration System Alkaline Water Filter for Home...
- Santevia Gravity Water System Countertop Model Alkaline and Fluoride Filter | At Home Water Filter that...
- Big Berkey BK4X2 Countertop Water Filter System with 2 Black Berkey Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters
- Waterdrop WD-CTF-01 Countertop Filter System, 5-Stage Stainless Steel Countertop Filter, 8000 Gallons...
1. iFilters Countertop Ultra Drinking Water Filter for VOCs Cysts Pesticides Herbicides Chlorine Taste & Odor – Clear (CNTP-1C)
- The iFilters Water filter system produces continuous supply of fresh, crisp, healthy and wonderful-tasting water from the tap, removing major contaminants down to 0.
- Installs to faucet within seconds with no tools
- Portable for use in Studio Apartments, Campers and RVs
- Filters and reduces: Sediment, Dirt, Rust Particles, Scale Particles, Cysts, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, Toxoplasma, Organic Chemicals, VOCs, Pesticides, Herbicides, Chlorine, Chlorine Taste & Odor.
- Filters down to 0.5 microns
2. Travel Berkey Gravity-Fed Water Filter with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements
- 5 GALLON CAPACITY- The portable Travel Berkey Purification System effortlessly purifies water for about 1-3 people each day.
- POWERFUL PURIFICATION- Berkey systems equipped with Black Berkey Purification Elements purify water—not just filter it—by removing greater than 99.
- ECONOMICAL, LONG-LASTING- A pair of Black Berkey Purification Elements lasts for up to 6,000 gallons before needing replacement.
- INDEPENDENT TESTING- Berkey by NMCL uses several independent third-party labs to test a broad range of potential contaminants and conducts Extreme Testing for lead and PFCs in order to show the effectiveness of our Black Berkey Purification Elements.
- DRINK CONFIDENTLY VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE- No electricity, tools or plumbing required.
3. Apex Countertop Drinking Water Filter
- REDUCES CONTAMINANTS IN TAP WATER: The APEX Clear Countertop Alkaline Drinking Water Filter System removes contaminants commonly found in tap water, like chlorine, sediment, and radon.
- CONNECTS TO STANDARD FAUCETS: APEX’s Clear countertop water filter system has been designed to conveniently sit right on your kitchen counter.
- COST-EFFECTIVE WATER FILTER: By using an APEX countertop alkaline water filter, you can stop wasting money on small disposable bottles of water that just get thrown away when empty.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE: Owning your own bottleless kitchen water dispenser can not only save you money, but it is the responsible choice for helping to eliminate the millions of plastic water bottles piling up in landfills each year.
- MADE IN THE USA: Proudly made in the USA, APEX makes all of their products according to the National Safety Foundation certified water filter safety standards and requirements.
4. Brondell H630 H2O+ Cypress Countertop Water Filter System
- POWERFUL FILTRATION: three-stage patented Nanotrap technology delivers high quality filtration usually found only in more complex under-counter systems.
- CONVENIENT FAUCET ATTACHMENT: easily attaches to your faucet without compromising power of filtration, fits most faucets with provided adapters.
- INSPIRED DESIGN: elegant and slim profile countertop design with ergonomic push-button control for dispensing water.
- INDEPENDENT LAB TESTED and CERTIFIED: by WQA (Water Quality Association) for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, and 372.
- EASY INSTALLATION: can be installed in under 10 minutes, filter replacement is quick and simple;Do not use with water that is unsafe or of unknown quality.
- CONTINUOUS FILTERED WATER: water dispensed continuously at the push of a button without wastewater like complex RO systems.
5. iSpring CKC1C Countertop Drinking Water Filtration System with Carbon Filter
- CLEAR HOUSING – See-through housing allows you to visually inspect the filter and know when it’s time for a filter change.
- ULTRA SAFE – Includes a standard 5 micron Carbon Block Cartridge that removes 95% of chlorine, odors, sand, silt, sediment and rust from your drinking water.
- EASY INSTALLATION – No drilling required.
- COMPLETE FILTRATION – A standard 10 inch CTO cartridge, a plastic wrench, two faucet adapters, tubing and O-ring included for a leak-free install.
- TOP-NOTCH SUPPORT – 30 day money back guarantee, 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support from Atlanta, Georgia.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – It is recommended to replace the filters (FC15) every 6 months.
- PLEASE NOTE – Unlike an RO membrane, this countertop water filtration system DOES NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
6. APEX EXPRT MR-2050 Dual Countertop Drinking Water Filter – 5 Carbon Block and 5 Stage Mineral Cartridge – Alkaline Filtration System – for Purified Water (Clear)
- REDUCES HARMFUL CONTAMINANTS IN TAP WATER: Removes 99% of substances commonly found in sink tap water like chlorine which contribute to bad odors in your water, chloramine, benzene, radon, and heavy metals.
- CONNECTS TO DOMESTIC FAUCET MODELS: APEX countertop filters have been designed to conveniently sit right on the kitchen counter top next to sinks.
- COST-EFFECTIVE WATER FILTER: By using an APEX counter top alkaline water filter, you can stop wasting money on small disposable bottles of water that just get thrown away when empty.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE: Owning a good bottleless water dispenser device can not only save you money, but it is the responsible choice for helping to eliminate the millions of plastic water bottles piling up in landfills each year.
- PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: Strictly designed to be used with municipal water (not recommended for well water or water that is not pre-treated) Includes 30-day money-back and limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
7. pH Recharge Glass Alkaline Water Filter – Countertop Water Filtration System – Alkaline Water Filter for Home and Offices – High pH
- Includes Our Multi-Stage PH001 Filter – Increases pH up to pH10.
- Huge Filter Capacity -Much Longer than Our Competition = 1500 cups/360 litres/96 gallons per PH001 filter.
- Gorgeous Design – Glass Body, Bamboo Lid and Base, and Stainless Steel Spigot – Keeping innovation front of mind, this elegant borosilicate glass filtered water dispenser fits on a counter without needing to connect to your tap or faucet.
- New Enhanced Filter Design – add our ‘Secret Weapon’ PH002 Ultrafiltration (UF) Membrane Filter (sold separately, search B07PZCLDRL) to your PH001 filter, & take your water filtration to the next level.
- Our PH001 & PH002 filters are also compatible with our pH RESTORE & pH REFRESH pitchers.
8. Santevia Gravity Water System – Countertop Model – Alkaline and Fluoride Filter - At Home Water Filter that Makes Water Alkaline and Adds Minerals - Chlorine and Fluoride Filter
- 10 L / 2.
- REDUCES LEAD AND FLUORIDE: The Santevia Gravity Water System reduces hazardous chemicals found in tap water like chlorine, pharmaceuticals, and fluoride as well as heavy metals like lead.
- MINERALS IN EVERY GLASS: Santevia water filters add essential minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium to create water that’s healthier for you.
- THE ALKALINE DIFFERENCE: Santevia water filters raise the pH of your water by up to +2.
- OPTIMIZED FOR TASTE: Adding healthy minerals to water is better for your health and will also makes your water taste fresh and delicious.
9. Big Berkey BK4X2 Countertop Water Filter System with 2 Black Berkey Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters
- Includes Big Berkey stainless steel housing (Upper, Lower, Lid and spigot etc.
- Holds 2.25 gallons of purified water. Designed for home use for 4 to 16 people
- The Big Berkey is made with High Grade 304 Stainless Steel and measures 8.
- Each (1) Purification Element has a lifespan of 3,000 gallons.
- Each (1) Fluoride Filter attaches onto the stem of the Black Element, as a post filters, and can filter up to 1,000 gallons (3,785 liters).
10. Waterdrop WD-CTF-01 Countertop Filter System
- Multi-stage filtration system: This 5-stage filtration system can effectively reduce impurities commonly found in tap water, such as colloid, sediment and up to 99% chlorine.
- All for your health: The filtration process adds minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium that benefits your health, which is normal to get a higher TDS value.
- Fast flow & long service life: When connected to municipal tap water, you can get up to 12 months service life or 8,000 gallons of filtered water.
- Easy installation: It is simple to install this filter system, with all the necessary hardware (wrench and adapters) included.
- Multiple application scenarios: The user-friendly design makes installation and use seamless.
How To Choose The Best Countertop Water FiltersDoes the thought of finding a great Countertop Water Filters stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Countertop Water Filters in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Countertop Water Filters for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Countertop Water Filters. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Countertop Water Filters in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Countertop Water Filters currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Countertop Water Filters based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Countertop Water Filters before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Countertop Water Filters they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Countertop Water Filters, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Countertop Water Filters before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Countertop Water Filters will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Countertop Water Filters if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Countertop Water Filters on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.